Auto Fill Issue

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Default Auto Fill Issue

I am using Chrome browser, Windows 10, Comcast Internet.

I've been trying to get this resolved through Comcast, HP and Chrome and to date NO LUCK.

I have auto fill enabled in Chrome, I have "save" ID's enabled in Advanced Chrome settings.

The only 2 areas where my login ID is saved is Villages.net and Talk of the Villages.

I cannot get my user ID to save with Comcast. On my old laptop anyone who signed into Comcast would be saved in a "POP-Down" window when signing into Comcast ID. On my new HP laptop I can't get anything to save.

HELP
Old 02-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,587 Times in 5,184 Posts

It doubt that it has anything to do with Windows, HP, or Comcast. The Chrome settings will not affect every website you use. The auto fill feature may be controlled by the website, or you may need to change the password settings in your Google account.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:18 PM

few Options to Try
a. reset to default
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
At the bottom, click Advanced.
Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under "Reset Settings," click Restore settings to their original defaults and then Reset Settings.
Windows: Under "Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings and then Reset Settings.

b. uninstall the browser through control panel / settings
Re boot computer
using Edge browser download and re install the Chrome
Closed Thread

Tags
comcast, chrome, save, saved, enabled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.