Can not complete classified ad

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Platinum member
Default Can not complete classified ad

I get the ad to the point where I am to choose method of payment. I want to use PayPal for a featured ad. TOTV does not allow the posting to go any further-just works and works, but won't let PayPal work. Can some help? Thank you.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
I get the ad to the point where I am to choose method of payment. I want to use PayPal for a featured ad. TOTV does not allow the posting to go any further-just works and works, but won't let PayPal work. Can some help? Thank you.
I wouldn't limit it to payment by paypal. There are many people who do not have paypal accounts or even know how to use one. Also a situation happened in the past where people go on TOTV see an item they want, pay for it with paypal, then try to call the person to pick up the item and they had already sold it to someone else with cash.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:12 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
You are way ahead of TOTV. They wouldn't have a clue how to link a payment to a purchase, let alone use Paypal. Try selling on Craigslist. You will have better luck!

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2016, 03:51 PM
Platinum member

Thanks for replies, but I don't think I made my problem clear. TOTV has an option of paying TOTV $5 to make an ad a feature ad in the classified ads, payable thru PayPal. It is there I get hung up and can not complete the listing, trying to pay TOTV for the ad.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks for replies, but I don't think I made my problem clear. TOTV has an option of paying TOTV $5 to make an ad a feature ad in the classified ads, payable thru PayPal. It is there I get hung up and can not complete the listing, trying to pay TOTV for the ad.
I think they have discontinued the featured ad system while they are working on the rest of the problems. Just post it as a regular ad and it will appear in both Classifieds and in Items for Sale.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Platinum member

Thank you! The ad is posted!

Tags
works, paypal, further-just, posting, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.