Can’t register new Kindle

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Sage
Default Can’t register new Kindle

I have an old Kindle that’s full of books but the charge thingie is broken so it’s useless
So I bought a new Kindle but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to register it since it WONT recognize my WiFi. I’ve talked to Amazon, no help

Help me I’m desperate
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 01-11-2021, 09:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,707 Times in 5,240 Posts

Here is the process. Go to home, click on settings, click on all settings, click on WiFi and Bluetooth, click on WiFi networks. Select your network and enter the password. Make sure the airplane mode is not on. From there, you should be able to register the new Kindle.

If the books on your old Kindle are owned, you should be able to view them by logging on to Amazon on any computer, and go "devices and content". From there, you can deliver the books to your new Kindle after you have registered it using your old account user name and password.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:02 PM

We have two networks, 2.4 and 5. Some devices can’t connect to the 5 and must be on the slower speed one. If you have two networks, that might be why you can’t connect to WiFi.
Closed Thread

Tags
kindle, can’t, register, i’ve, talked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.