Cell Phone Plans

Cell Phone Plans

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-17-2019, 08:34 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
well I disagree with you.. I had verizon for several years and yes I never had a problem but they were expensive for 2 phones.. I switched to Cricket and as I stated earlier haven't had any problems with them over the 4 years with them.. also I haven't ever seen a bad post about them.. and as far $$$ yes I prefer paying $70 a month for 2 phones compared to about $125 when I switched from verizon
Cricket uses the AT&T network, which is the network that the OP is complaining about with poor service. Others have complained about AT&T also. You don't have to get service directly from Verizon to use their network. There are cheaper services that use the Verizon network, like Xfinity Mobile, for example. All I said was that every independent comparisons of the cell networks that I have seen always rate Verizon as the best network.

Tags
phone, cell, poor, suggestions, at&t