Century Link Computer Home Page

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Century Link Computer Home Page

If you use Century Link for your computer have you noticed that today, in fact this afternoon, your home page changed completely? I could not get back to the home page I like and use, I used their online chat to ask about it and they told me the page has had a "Make Over" - I wish they would leave this stuff alone, I hate change like this. Plus it looks like Google has taken over the page, and I am going to assume that it has a lot to do with Google.

I could scream with frustration.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 01-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Unhappy

They told me they changed because most people access the internet on phone or pads, not computers now. I told them I think they are wrong.
New page stinks for computer usage.
Also noticed the normal $5.00 increase that usually happens every January, was told it was a across the board increase?
Old 01-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybye View Post
They told me they changed because most people access the internet on phone or pads, not computers now. I told them I think they are wrong.
New page stinks for computer usage.
Also noticed the normal $5.00 increase that usually happens every January, was told it was a across the board increase?
Closed Thread

Tags
page, home, google, link, century, computer, leave, stuff, frustration.throwtomatoes, scream, hate, assume, make, lot, change, online, fact, afternoon, changed, today, noticed, completely, told, chat, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.