Help! Facebook issue

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Sage
Default Help! Facebook issue

This morning I went to logon to my FB account and when I clicked to go into a wall...the whole of it went to a tiny screen...it shrunk to a thread that's about an inch wide. I can't describe it but imagine this site all of a sudden shrinking down. I can't figure out how to make it fill the screen again. I shut my computer down and re-booted but it's still that way. Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this??? Thank you.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:11 AM

Did you google "Facebook Shrunk" ?
Everything has shrunk on my FB page... fonts, pics, etc. | Facebook Help Community | Facebook

Check your browser Zoom settings--usually in the 'View' or 'Tools' menu on your browser toolbar. Standard setting is 100%--you can reset to 100% by pressing and
holding the CTRL key and press 0 (zero).
OR
Most computers support quick change keys: press and hold CTRL key and press - (minus) to reduce or CTRL + (plus) (SHIFT = ) to expand. [CMD instead of CTRL on MACs].
OR
Press and hold CTRL key and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse. One direction to enlarge, other direction to reduce.

Drawback is you may 'lose' the outside edges of your page if you enlarge over 100%.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoSteveO View Post
Did you google "Facebook Shrunk" ?
Everything has shrunk on my FB page... fonts, pics, etc. | Facebook Help Community | Facebook

Check your browser Zoom settings--usually in the 'View' or 'Tools' menu on your browser toolbar. Standard setting is 100%--you can reset to 100% by pressing and
holding the CTRL key and press 0 (zero).
OR
Most computers support quick change keys: press and hold CTRL key and press - (minus) to reduce or CTRL + (plus) (SHIFT = ) to expand. [CMD instead of CTRL on MACs].
OR
Press and hold CTRL key and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse. One direction to enlarge, other direction to reduce.

Drawback is you may 'lose' the outside edges of your page if you enlarge over 100%.
Thanks!!! But after making my post, I searched around on my netbook and found what I needed to do. Somehow (???) it had shrunk to 25% so I fixed it to 100% and now all is good. Not bad for one whose generally clue-less in the technology field. So glad I didn't have to enlist the help from our computer guru. Wouldn't have been worth his while.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:19 PM

I appreciate the follow-up reply. Glad you're back in business.
Closed Thread

Tags
screen, computer, re-booted, figure, shrinking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.