Computer class

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2018, 11:04 AM
Default Computer class

Anyone know of computer classes in area to learn basics
Excel Outlook etc
Old 03-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Veteran member

I have taken 4 computer related classes; 1 under the old school and 3 this fall/winter. I was disappointed in all classes. Seemed very rote, a couple of leaders were very poor at leading, and an inordinate amount of time was spent fussing with interrupting questions (so bad in 2 courses that the outlined material was never completed in class).
As a comparison side note, I have participated in at least 15 other courses in non-computer areas (history, travel, science and self improvement) and enjoyed and benefited from all of them.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:09 PM
Veteran member

Get a Chromebook, Safe, Secure, Simple. Everything you need in a computer without the problems.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Sage
Default Excel

Years ago when I was learning Excel I used the Little Professor CD's to teach me. I found them very thorough and easy to use. This was back when they were on CD's. I searched Amazon and came up with this. If you scroll down to the bottom it shows a list of what you learn when you take the course. Looks like it is a downloaded program now. Worth a try. Not very expensive

Amazon.com: Professor Teaches Excel 2016 [Download]: Software
Closed Thread

Tags
computer, learn, basics, excel, outlook

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.