Computer Corner-Computer Repair and IT Service Provider

Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Computer Corner-Computer Repair and IT Service Provider

Computer Corner

Computer Corner - Expert Computer Repair in The Villages.
Computer got you stumped? Have no fear, Computer Corner is here! Computer Corner specializes in all aspects of computer repair, virus removal, computer sales, and much more. Unlike many of our competitors, we always get the job done right the first time. We proudly serve the residents of The Villages and the surrounding area.

In today’s tech-heavy world, you need your computer in top condition, all the time. Having a sluggish-performing computer in the middle of an important conference call, or even worse, watching all your work disappear due to a computer virus can be devastating to you and the people you are working with. When these awful computer issues happen, you need the right computer repair service to handle the problem for you, and stop it from happening again.

At Computer Corner, you can have local, expert technicians who specialize in computer repair to take care of your PC or Mac issues you are experiencing. Computer Corner is not only the best choice for your at-home solution, but we offer comprehensive small-business IT services too! Whether you are dealing with a single device or you need help setting up a complex business network, we are The Village's computer repair choice.

Call Us Today!
(352) 460-1155
205 W N Blvd., Leesburg, FL 34748
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 01-15-2024 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 PM

We have been calling on Eddie and his team for our computer and IT needs and are extremely pleased. Eddie is prompt, very competent in his field and always follows up. He is also very patient with those of us who are not computer savvy. Pricing is always reasonable and online payment very convenient. Oxford Land Company
Old 04-03-2014, 04:30 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad to see that people appreciate the work we do.
(Office) 352-460-1155
(Store) 205 W. North Blvd (441), Leesburg, Fl. 34748
(Website) http://www.ComputerCornerFL.com
Old 04-28-2015, 09:26 AM

I have an iMac and use Lightroom. While trying to make LR more compatible with Photoshop Elements I lost my catalog. Do you work on things like this.
Thank you
Old 08-04-2015, 08:58 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarkohio View Post
I have an iMac and use Lightroom. While trying to make LR more compatible with Photoshop Elements I lost my catalog. Do you work on things like this.
Thank you
Hi, sorry for the delay. CFL Geeks actually went out of business and my company took over a lot of their operations. It's been a while, but just wanted to make sure you got this taken care of?
(Office) 352-460-1155
Old 03-21-2016, 08:28 PM

Are you Eddie from CFL Geeks? If so, I'm glad to hear you're still around. You were a big help when we first moved in with a lot of our computer/electronic questions. I will make note of your new phone # and website.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:45 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

My company bought him out last year. I took on one of their employee's, Chance. I am just across the street from Eddie's old location.
(Office) 352-460-1155
Old 02-15-2017, 10:46 AM
Default Great company

COMPUTER CORNER is a fantastic company. Every tech there is so polite and willing to help. I had program issues with my MAC and they fixed it with no problem. Their rates are VERY reasonable, you can bring it to them, or they come to you.
You will not be disappointed. If you are having computer problems stop pulling your hair out of your head, give them a call, you will be very pleased.
Lynn Lake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.