Computer or Site not working correctly..

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2021, 12:34 PM
Default Computer or Site not working correctly..

I noticed today that when I go to "Real Estate" pages and click on the homes, just a blank white page comes up. Is it the site that's not working? or my computer? Thanks in advance for any help.

PattiH
Old 01-25-2021, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiH View Post
I noticed today that when I go to "Real Estate" pages and click on the homes, just a blank white page comes up. Is it the site that's not working? or my computer? Thanks in advance for any help.

PattiH
You have to disable your 'popup blocker', on my chrome browser it's called Adblock plus. You can turn it on and off just for a glance or leave off when on the site, but TOTV has a lot of ads if you do. On the right end of your address bar.

The Villages Florida
Old 01-25-2021, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
You have to disable your 'popup blocker', on my chrome browser it's called Adblock plus. You can turn it on and off just for a glance or leave off when on the site, but TOTV has a lot of ads if you do. On the right end of your address bar.
JohnW's right. I have a Chrome browser with adblock-plus and I could not get to the classifieds. I tried again with microsoft edge (no ad blocker) and they worked fine.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:17 PM

Thank you so much.
Closed Thread

Tags
computer, working, site, page, blank

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.