? How to reduce picture size.

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Location: Lived in Chatham for 3 years. Moved to Mira Mesa in 2009
Default ? How to reduce picture size.

Could someone help me ? How can I reduce the size of my pictures on my iPad, iPhone etc,? . I am trying to post a picture on my classified posting but, am unable to do so because they are too large. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernster View Post
Could someone help me ? How can I reduce the size of my pictures on my iPad, iPhone etc,? . I am trying to post a picture on my classified posting but, am unable to do so because they are too large. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Hi,

I you select a picture and try to email it to yourself, the iphone or ipad will prompt you to choose the file size, in which case, you can select the smaller size (or in-between). I believe it will show you from small to larger (and the file size will display the file size). Hope this helps. Good luck!
Old 04-07-2015, 06:42 AM
Location: Lived in Chatham for 3 years. Moved to Mira Mesa in 2009

Thank you,
I know I have that option when I email it but, on the classified site here when I click to post picture that option is not offered. After I click on the picture to post the spinning wheel comes up and it says processing but will not post and I am forced to start over. The same thing happens again.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernster View Post
Thank you in advance.
Go to the App Store & search for reduce photo size. There are many there, some free.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.