Copying pics from another site?

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Copying pics from another site?

How can I post a pic from another site to a post here? I think I knew how to do this at one time, but can't remember what I did previously to save my life! Thanks.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Copying pics from another site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
How can I post a pic from another site to a post here? I think I knew how to do this at one time, but can't remember what I did previously to save my life! Thanks.
Depends on who has copyright, i.e. whether it is too old to be out of the public domain or that whoever has it will not complain about someone using the picture.

Photobucket may work. I have had some trouble getting it to work but others on TOTV seem to have some success. You put it on Photobucket so that the link to it stays working.

You put it in through the Insert Image icon. Third from left on bottom of icon array.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:35 AM
Default Re: Copying pics from another site?

Sometimes you can right click the pic and then save pic as**** on your hard drive. Then, attach to email or or copy and past to site.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.