Excellent Computer Help

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Default Excellent Computer Help

I had a MBR virus on my computer and after spending many hours on the phone with the Tech Support for my Antivirus program trying to get rid of it the only suggestion they would make was to have my computer reformatted. Not knowing how to or who could do that I searched for help. By chance I found Thevillages.net and am so pleased that I did. I took my computer in this morning and by mid afternoon I had it back virus free. I dealt with Tammy Rodiguez. The service was excellent and very inexpensive. I hope to never need their service again but will not hesitate to call should I need to.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinsoon View Post
I had a MBR virus on my computer and after spending many hours on the phone with the Tech Support for my Antivirus program trying to get rid of it the only suggestion they would make was to have my computer reformatted. Not knowing how to or who could do that I searched for help. By chance I found Thevillages.net and am so pleased that I did. I took my computer in this morning and by mid afternoon I had it back virus free. I dealt with Tammy Rodiguez. The service was excellent and very inexpensive. I hope to never need their service again but will not hesitate to call should I need to.
Why would you search thevillages.net ?????? and where on that site did you find tammy rodiguez ????
Old 03-21-2013, 08:20 AM

I did not start by searching thevillages.net for computer help. I ended up there after reading some post on TOTV I think it was about golf. Anyway when I opened the site the first think I saw was the ads for their computer cleanup special and price list. I sent an email to the address listed and Tammy responded. I did not think it necessary to detail my search. When I made my post I just wanted to let anyone with a computer problem know that the service was available and that I was very pleased with the results
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.