Facebook

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2018, 04:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Twitter is a quick and broad based info source. Instagram is for picture sharing. They all are useful in their own way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Agree about Facebook as far as keeping in touch with friends I don't see often, family in other states, former co-workers, friends from high school and college. I don't accept a friend request on Facebook unless I know the person. There is a Facebook page for the suburb of Chicago I live in, kind of like a mini-TOTV. That page is a good place to get information about what is going on in my area.

There are also some Village pages on Facebook; I joined a couple of those. There are a few other Facebook pages I enjoy checking out, usually news or religious related.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:44 PM

T Y all
got it working
Old 09-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Agree about Facebook as far as keeping in touch with friends I don't see often, family in other states, former co-workers, friends from high school and college. I don't accept a friend request on Facebook unless I know the person. There is a Facebook page for the suburb of Chicago I live in, kind of like a mini-TOTV. That page is a good place to get information about what is going on in my area.

There are also some Village pages on Facebook; I joined a couple of those. There are a few other Facebook pages I enjoy checking out, usually news or religious related.
Just found this out......The Villages Entertainment live broadcasts some performances at LSL. At 7:00 last night you cold go to their Facebook page and watch the Brown Bag Brass Band perform. They were very good, BTW.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
post, friends, show, posts, message

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.