Help with Facebook problem

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2023, 01:21 PM
Default Help with Facebook problem

I am trying to join a private Facebook group located in the area of my summer residence. I have entered an incorrect email and phone number and have been temporarily blocked.

I know I joined FB 21 yrs ago and have never used it since. How can I get reinstated now. Thanks .....
Old 06-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
I am trying to join a private Facebook group located in the area of my summer residence. I have entered an incorrect email and phone number and have been temporarily blocked.

I know I joined FB 21 yrs ago and have never used it since. How can I get reinstated now. Thanks .....
Just make a brand new facebook page.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,036 Times in 728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post

Probably the simplest way, is to have someone you know and are friends with (real life or FB), send a message to the Admin or one of the Moderators of the Group. If they're unwilling to do that, you need to get them to post a public message on the Group's Page, explaining the situation and hope one of the Moderators or Admins see it.

If you take that approach, you should have an active and reasonably Public FB Page. If not, the Moderator is just going to assume you're a scammer and not let you into the Private Group.
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, number, temporarily, blocked, joined

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.