I Pad app question

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Gold member
Default I Pad app question

I have been using an old laptop for years mainly because I have a basic version of Quicken on it to keep track of checking account and credit card usage, I can easily produce and print reports at tax time for my tax person with this set up. I would like to switch to an I Pad that can do the rest of my activities (email, internet searching, games, photos and Skype) but have not been able to find an app for the I-Pad that can do the basic bookkeeping and reports, so I am stuck with my old laptop. Can anyone suggest an I Pad app that can do the same basics, I am using Quicken for? I don't keep track of investments, do budgeting or need to automatically download transactions from bank or stock broker.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:30 PM
Sage

Quicken has an iDevice app. Should do all you need.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:27 AM

If you have a decent bank, they should have an on line feature that does the whole thing: track your checking and investments. I use USAA for everything, Banking, insurance, and investments. They have an app for my phone and Ipad which is secure and does everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
app, pad, track, reports, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.