IPAD 1 can someone install IOS 7

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Default IPAD 1 can someone install IOS 7

Anyone have the ability to jailbreak IPAD 1 so it accepts IOS 7.... Hate the throw away the pad just because I can't get certain apps. PM on the cost etc.
Terry 765 661 2543
trenbarg12@gmail.com
Old 01-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Honestly, it isn't worth the hassle on an iPad 1. Even if you finally get iOS7 on it, it will be so slow as to be effectively unusable.

It's time to get a new iPad ,since yours is now 4 or more years old.

I have an iPad 1 and it is now relegated to performing musical functions. It's connected to the home stereo [permanently] and is used to play music from iTunes, Pandora and TuneIn Radio.

By the way, Jailbreaking an iOS device is not for the faint of heart...it brings with a whole host of new issues...

Good Luck!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by memason View Post
Honestly, it isn't worth the hassle on an iPad 1. Even if you finally get iOS7 on it, it will be so slow as to be effectively unusable.

It's time to get a new iPad ,since yours is now 4 or more years old.

I have an iPad 1 and it is now relegated to performing musical functions. It's connected to the home stereo [permanently] and is used to play music from iTunes, Pandora and TuneIn Radio.

By the way, Jailbreaking an iOS device is not for the faint of heart...it brings with a whole host of new issues...

Good Luck!

You are correct on all counts. I need to get a new one!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.