How to Get Help With Yahoo Email

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Default How to Get Help With Yahoo Email

When I had embarqmail or comcast, etc. I could go to that company if I had issues. Who do you go to if you have issues with yahoo email?
Thank you.
P.S. Issue is "contacts" who are in my contacts list but do not appear in "drop-down" list or have disappeared entirely from contacts. Very frustrating ! Thank you.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:31 AM

I have that same problem sometimes and think it may have to do with the order of the first/last name in the contact info I've input. Other times, I've never figured it out but find the "missing" contact when I scroll through the entire list of my contacts. Yes, very frustrating just like for you and I don't know how to resolve it completely. You might get hold of our Villages Computer Club at "thevillagescomputerclub.com" They have some very knowledgable folks. If you get a real solution, and it isn't too complicated to explain, it would be great to see it posted here. Good luck!
Old 03-02-2019, 12:34 PM

I found a phone #. Will post update.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:38 PM

OMG - customer support is $4.99 per month. I will go to the Villages Computer Club's next meeting and try to find out. Very good suggestion, Sparty6971. Thank you !

Tags
contacts, issues, list, email, yahoo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.