Landscape Software Help

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Default Landscape Software Help

Looking for some help with a landscape software and pool design software. Hoping to find someone who has years of experience with Landscape Pro and can help me design a patio and pool. Write back here or text me at 703-906-6525 Thanks very much. Alex
Old 10-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1248D View Post
Looking for some help with a landscape software and pool design software. Hoping to find someone who has years of experience with Landscape Pro and can help me design a patio and pool. Write back here or text me at 703-906-6525 Thanks very much. Alex
Since you are doing this yourself, get a copy of your plot plan with all of the setbacks, etc., and start from there. You can get this from the county building department. Once you have a preliminary plan submit to ARC for approval, then you can use that for the discussions with your contractor. Keep an eye on your contractor, I had to double check measurements, even when I had the property line staked out and told them to use the property line for the measurements, they still measured from the house and were off by a foot!

Tags
landscape, software, pool, design, 703-906-6525

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.