Microsoft Outlook Problem

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Default Microsoft Outlook Problem

I changed my PW for outlook because of possible email hack. Now Outlook will not work. I have tried to open new outlook and it still will not work. Any suggestions?
thx
Old 09-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Veteran member

Could it be that the password is case sensitive and your new password and your log in password are different? Is the new password 2 words with a space between words and you log in without space? Or some combination of?
Old 09-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Veteran member

I really dislike this new Outlook program. Since it became part of my computer, (you have no choice on it), I'm constantly losing emails before I get to read them and have to go to the delete file and send them back to the inbox. Sometimes, it will send 2 or 3 at a time to the delete file without my cursor even being near the email. I feel like there is a demon in the computer.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:16 PM

Did you try logging into outlook.com with your Microsoft login to see if it is a local problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianne237 View Post
I really dislike this new Outlook program. Since it became part of my computer, (you have no choice on it), I'm constantly losing emails before I get to read them and have to go to the delete file and send them back to the inbox. Sometimes, it will send 2 or 3 at a time to the delete file without my cursor even being near the email. I feel like there is a demon in the computer.
Yes, if MS keeps up the change and change and more change just to make stupid changes, we are going to change to Apple. It is so rediculous the recent over haul of Outlook and it is loaded with surprises, hours to figure. They have to be brain dead to do some of this stuff. Take something that works good and screw it around. Sorry for the rant.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

I guess I dodged a bullet, I have been able to keep Outlook 2010 when I upgraded to Windows 10. I assume you are talking about the "cloud" based outlook?
Old 09-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

I loved Outlook.

My IT guy took it away............toooooooo easy to hack. Written in old-school, high schools students can hack.

Avoid if you can.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

I have the 2010 suite and am very reluctant to upgrade. Have heard nothing good about the current release. I upgraded to Win 10 and kept 2010 for Office. I expect that at some point they will force a change but until then, I'm sticking with what I got.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 09-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianne237 View Post
You definitely have a choice whether to use Outlook or not. Just sayin'...you do have lots of options.
Closed Thread

Tags
outlook, work, open, suggestions, thx

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.