More Yahoo Email Questions

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2019, 02:42 PM
Default More Yahoo Email Questions

1. I must have imputed a friend's email address twice, each time with a typo. Deleted them from my contacts. Then entered it correctly. When I pull up my contacts, only the correct email address appears, however, when I send or forward an email and type the first letter of their email address, only the 2 misspelled email addresses appear in the dropdown; not the correct one that is the only one in my contacts list . Therefore, I have to physically type in their full email address each time I want to send them an email or include them in on a "forward". Is there anyway to correct this?

2. I receive an email. I forward it on. I then decide to reply to the original sender. I click the reply arrow and the window that appears says "to" and has my name in there. Not the person who originally sent it and who I want to reply to. Have to remove my name and insert theirs. Normal ?

3. Daughter is in my contacts. However, when I type either her first or last name initials, she does not appear in either dropdown. Again, I have to physically enter her whole email address. Is there a fix?

I really do not like yahoo email. Am I alone? P.S. Forgot to mention, the email addresses in question are "yahoo" email addresses. Yikes !

Last edited by Bryant; 02-26-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: omitted some info
Old 02-27-2019, 08:40 AM
Veteran member

I use Gmail, Yahoo was compromised in the past.
Closed Thread

Tags
email, address, contacts, correct, forward

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.