Need Computer and Printer set up

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2022, 09:42 AM

Jon Townsend. Local guy, very honest and reliable.

(352) 250-1686 B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrijoe122 View Post
We just moved to The Villages and we are not the swiftest when it comes to computers. Does anyone know of someone who would be able to set up a computer and a printer, possibly a wireless one, that has fax and scanning. Thank you for any help you might be able to give us in locating someone of the sort.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Default Computer help

I am in Bradford. Send me a message at 7152120411(that is from our time in Wisconsin). For a drink or two we can put the computer together for you some afternoon or evening. Ken
Old 08-08-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
We just moved to The Villages and we are not the swiftest when it comes to computers. Does anyone know of someone who would be able to set up a computer and a printer, possibly a wireless one, that has fax and scanning. Thank you for any help you might be able to give us in locating someone of the sort.
check with a neighbor .. help our neighbor's as needed
Old 08-08-2022, 11:26 AM

Anyone living in St. Johns that needs help with something like a computer or smart TV setup, or heavy lifting of a particular item (50 - maybe 100 lbs depending) feel free to contact me through this site. Was thinking of leaving number for text but I also work from home as a graphic designer for some clients that keeps me a little busy, so hesitant to have my phone blow up. But I'm also here to help my neighbors in my spare time. Been computer savvy since the 90s, and longer than that have been a bodybuilder but haven't been going real heavy since right before covid. I know older folks need help in tech and lifting heavy things though so happy to help for a couple beers or a meal/snack rather than have some professionals gouge your wallet. Keep in mind with the tech I may have to jump a few hoops until it works but again I'm cheaper. I figure it out at my house, and if something goes beyond my scope of expertise I call Xfinity.

Was thinking of extending my offer to nearby Richmond or Bradford but I'll start small with my neighborhood for now.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Best Buy Geek Squad.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:33 PM

We have MMD does a wonderful and very professional job. Priced fairly, not cheapest but best value.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:21 PM

MMD in Lady Lake
Old 08-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I’ve done my own and several friend’s. It’s easy
Closed Thread

Tags
computer, printer, set, fax, scanning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.