"No new posts" ?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2015, 07:56 PM
Platinum member
Default "No new posts" ?

Occasionally, when I open TOTV, then click new post, I get "no new posts". This can be anytime when I have been off the computer for several hours. Surely there are new posts. Does anyone else have this problem?
Old 01-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Sage

Hmmm. Not sure, but it sounds like a caching issue. Try refreshing your ToTV screen. And you might want to check your browser for an option regarding how it handles caching or previously visited sites.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Administrator

We have not had any other reports of this. Let us know if we can assist. You might see if it happens with a different browser too.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

If you are not signed in new post will not be highlighted.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We have not had any other reports of this. Let us know if we can assist. You might see if it happens with a different browser too.
Funny, I just got the same message. It happens to me occasionally for no apparent reason. There is a link something to the effect "for posts the last 24 hours, click here" which works fine and takes you to new posts anyway, but I am curious about the message as well.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorage View Post
Funny, I just got the same message. It happens to me occasionally for no apparent reason. There is a link something to the effect "for posts the last 24 hours, click here" which works fine and takes you to new posts anyway, but I am curious about the message as well.
If you go to Quick Links, you can click on Today's Posts and get posts from that day.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Platinum member

I think that TVmayor might have the answer for my problem. I tried no new posts several times, and the "no new posts" showed, IF I was not signed in. Thanks for the help!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.