thevillages.net

thevillages.net

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-24-2019, 09:24 AM

I'm a former resident who rents here during the winter. Thevillages.net staff is very good at adding me on for my time here and are easy to get the subscription cancelled. Very much worth the $8. Also you can request guest passes on it. This saves time when picking up passes at the recreation centers.

Old 03-24-2019, 09:30 AM

been using phone system for 9 years, never a problem getting tee time or unused tee times. Takes about a minute or two. Checking my tee times, about 15 seconds. If you know what # to hit, you don't have to listen to all the voice instructions telling you what # to hit.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2019, 09:31 AM

It use to be free.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeint View Post
I'm new to the villages and recently came across this site. Looks like it cost $8.00 per month. Is it part of the villages? What is it used for, it looks like you can make online tee times, and some other village information is available. Is it worth the $8.00/month?
The only thing you pay $8.00 a month for is an email address and online access to the tee time system. Everything else on villages.net is available without a monthly charge.

If you are a golfer it will probably worth the monthly charge. If you don't pay the monthly charge you have to use the telephone to make reservations which is inconvenient.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
So if everyone already has it, and you only need one person in your party to make the reservation, it stands to reason that chances are - someone in your party already is paying for it so let them make the reservation on behalf of the party.
Are you a golfer?
Old 03-24-2019, 02:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueorange View Post
I'm a former resident who rents here during the winter. Thevillages.net staff is very good at adding me on for my time here and are easy to get the subscription cancelled. Very much worth the $8. Also you can request guest passes on it. This saves time when picking up passes at the recreation centers.
Guest ID’s can also be requested at Village Community Development Districts under recreation department.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
been using phone system for 9 years, never a problem getting tee time or unused tee times. Takes about a minute or two. Checking my tee times, about 15 seconds. If you know what # to hit, you don't have to listen to all the voice instructions telling you what # to hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by togabill View Post
It use to be free.
Good lord, it's only $8 freaking dollars per month. It's not like you're paying $25+ to get a car washed, $50+ to get your lawn mowed or going out for "fine dining".

It's only 3 sausage bisquits, 3 hash browns and 3 senior drinks at McD's for the major convenience of easily navigating the tee time system.

To each his own...…….
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Good lord, it's only $8 freaking dollars per month. It's not like you're paying $25+ to get a car washed, $50+ to get your lawn mowed or going out for "fine dining".

It's only 3 sausage bisquits, 3 hash browns and 3 senior drinks at McD's for the major convenience of easily navigating the tee time system.

To each his own...…….
To each his own...that's the key. Glad you ended with that.
Steve
Tee times
Old 03-24-2019, 09:15 PM

Default Tee times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
So if everyone already has it, and you only need one person in your party to make the reservation, it stands to reason that chances are - someone in your party already is paying for it so let them make the reservation on behalf of the party.
That may be taken as offensive by those that had to pay for it.

Tags
villages, tee, online, make, worth