Using iPad for Cricut

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2020, 07:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts
Default Using iPad for Cricut

Bought a Cricut this week, out of boredom. Doesn’t take much skill, but made all my Christmas Cards that are very unique. Starting on some Disney shirts next week.

I am up and running on my 6th gen iPad.

Question: are you using a laptop to store your projects, or is your iPad able to handle the downloads. Looking for down the road depending on how many projects I want to purchase and keep in my craft file. Any information would be appreciated
Old 12-08-2020, 08:05 AM

You should be able to download all of your SVG files and store projects in Cricut Design Space. I have had many Cricut machines over the years so let me know if you have any other questions. Also, there are a LOT of fun Youtube videos on different projects you can make!
Old 12-08-2020, 08:19 PM

Why do you want to download them? They are stored "in the cloud" as part of your account. Do you use the iPad to design much when not connected to the web?

Tags
ipad, projects, cricut, week, doesn’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.