Windows 10 Blue Screen

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Does he have his files backed up on the blue screen computer?
Yes he does. He doesn't have an original Windows10 cd. It was the free upgrade. Advanced Options pointed him to a Reg error.

BTW I am doing this because Talk of the Villages has blocked him from posting from his other computer and he has no idea way. He has contacted them 2 time but NEVER receive a reply. He is not happy with them right now.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbhafer View Post
Yes he does. He doesn't have an original Windows10 cd. It was the free upgrade. Advanced Options pointed him to a Reg error.

BTW I am doing this because Talk of the Villages has blocked him from posting from his other computer and he has no idea way. He has contacted them 2 time but NEVER receive a reply. He is not happy with them right now.
I understand. I use a laptop and a chromebook so that surprises me that he is blocked.
I provided a link to windows support--if i was in his shoes i would use the good computer and ask them what to do for starters.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbhafer View Post

Go to gmail.com create a new account and use that id to create a new user profile on TOTV.

I had my user account disappear also.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:53 PM
Veteran member

TV computer club has an online (which may be a problem) form to submit troubleshooting questions:

The VILLAGES COMPUTER CLUB Inc. - Home
Closed Thread

Tags
windows, screen, blue, pops, click

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.