Windows 10 Cortana Error (Beware)

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2015, 09:04 AM
Exclamation Windows 10 Cortana Error (Beware)

I didn't know where to post this, but. I recently came across an error on a Windows 10 system. Once the system boots up, it shows the error and freezes.
I found it to be a common problem with 10! When you upgrade (Getting free upgrade from 7 and 8) Microsoft tries to talk you into a MS-Email Account to use Cortana (Cortana is similar to Google Voice on your smart phone) With this error being a problem, I went into my personal Windows 10 system and changed to a "Local" account, it will disable Cortana, but this might be the best thing until MS get's it fixed. If you know someone that is experiencing this error, booting into safe mode and changing your account to "Local" and rebooting should fix it. Good Luck And Happy Computing. C.D.
Closed Thread

Tags
error, cortana, windows, system, account, problem, upgrade, local, thing, changed, personal, disable, experiencing, good, fix, luck, happy, c.d, computing, rebooting, changing, booting, mode, safe, fixed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.