Utube issue

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Eternal Member
Default Utube issue

This just started tonight -- I don't get video on Utube. When I am actually on Utube and click on a video, I get the sound perfectly but no picture. Don't get the frame. Just shows the title across the top. Nothing else. However ---

I do a google on the same clip and the response comes up +Watch Video with the Utube link. If I click the link, it goes to Utube and I get the audio and no video. However, if I clink on the +Watch Video , I get the normal audio and video embedded in the google response.

Any ideas why I'm not getting the video??

And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 03-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Utube issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muncle
This just started tonight -- I don't get video on Utube. When I am actually on Utube and click on a video, I get the sound perfectly but no picture. Don't get the frame. Just shows the title across the top. Nothing else. However ---

I do a google on the same clip and the response comes up +Watch Video with the Utube link. If I click the link, it goes to Utube and I get the audio and no video. However, if I clink on the +Watch Video , I get the normal audio and video embedded in the google response.

Any ideas why I'm not getting the video??

Reboot!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Eternal Member

Okay, I turned around the plug and now it works. But why??

And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 06-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Eternal Member

Three engineers were in a car that broke down.

The first was a mechanical engineer. He suggested checking all of the engine parts for tightness, make sure the belts were in place, check the hoses, etc.

The second was an electrical engineer. He suggested checking the wires to the spark plugs, the wires to the battery and a host of other electrical based notions.

The third was a Microsoft engineer: His suggestion - close all the windows and open them again one at a time.

Sometimes, it just works!

;D
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.