Xfinity Mobile?

Closed Thread
Old 12-19-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I've been with ATT for mobile for quite a while and it's been fine. But I have Xfinity for internet and television, which I'm pleased with and will be keeping. Lately I've been wondering...if I would switch to Xfinity mobile, is it possible I'd get a really good deal for bundling all my services together?

What I don't want to do is get inferior cell phone service, so I'd like to hear from you Xfinity mobile folks out there. Are you pleased? Anything particular I should know about the service before I consider a switch?

Thanks.
It uses Verizon towers and system. Do it immediately and save $20/line.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:19 AM
Default AT&T is a rip off and terrible service in Florida

Quote:
I've been with ATT for mobile for quite a while and it's been fine. But I have Xfinity for internet and television, which I'm pleased with and will be keeping. Lately I've been wondering...if I would switch to Xfinity mobile, is it possible I'd get a really good deal for bundling all my services together?

What I don't want to do is get inferior cell phone service, so I'd like to hear from you Xfinity mobile folks out there. Are you pleased? Anything particular I should know about the service before I consider a switch?

Thanks.
The best service in Florida is Verizon....the most coverage and the best signals. I also moved here with AT&T after over 20 years of being with them. Terrible coverage and always losing signal/calls. Xfinity/Comcast uses Verizon and if you have wifi at the home you can get a much better and cheaper deal going through them. Save yourself money and move....I did and am saving over $100 every month. Had 4 phones cause of the kids and they are still with me now and saving a ton.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:35 AM

I’ve been with xfinity for years & it’s been a very good experience.
They use Verizon towers. Make the switch you won’t be sorry!
Old 12-19-2020, 08:41 AM

We switched about 2 years ago and love it. Realized we each only use about 1/2 gig a month so we did the two phones with 1 gig and our bill ranges from $23 to $35 per month for the 2 lines! So glad we made the switch! No down side so far!
Old 12-19-2020, 08:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,715 Times in 5,244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlcopper View Post
Yes. There is discounts for bundling. Every company has it
Not true with Xfinity. You do need their internet service to use the cell phone service, but all cell phone customers pay the same rate, regardless of what other services they have. Can you name a company that actually discounts cell phone service if you have other services with them?
Old 12-19-2020, 08:50 AM

We have had Xfinity Mobile for about 2 yrs with no complaints. Definitely cheaper.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:04 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW

[QUOTE=Polar Bear;1875145]I've been with ATT for mobile for quite a while and it's been fine. But I have Xfinity for internet and television, which I'm pleased with and will be keeping. Lately I've been wondering...if I would switch to Xfinity mobile, is it possible I'd get a really good deal for bundling all my services together?

You would probably get a better deal by bundling with ATT —I just switched to their TV service —NOT direct TV —just saved $1200 a year over having cable and will look into bundling with ATT next if their wireless is 5G
Old 12-19-2020, 09:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW

Quote:

Thanks.

You would probably get a better deal by bundling with ATT —I just switched to their TV service —NOT direct TV —just saved $1200 a year over having cable and will look into bundling with ATT next if their wireless is 5G
Old 12-19-2020, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,715 Times in 5,244 Posts

[QUOTE=HelenLCSW;1875431]
Quote:

Xfinity doesn't offer a cell phone discount for "bundling" with their other services. But, in my opinion, the Xfinity Mobile service is better and cheaper than AT&T. They use the Verizon cell network, which always gets better independent ratings than all other cell networks. My Xfinity bill is $13.70 per month, but I use less than 1GB of data. If you use more than 1GB, you will pay about $14 per GB on the per GB plan. All plans have unlimited talk and text.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:20 AM

You are not required to have their internet(et al) services, to use their cellphone service. When I switched(right before moving down here), about 2yrs ago, I was offered $10/month discount for having the bundled service. But I wasn't required to have it, and when I sold and moved, I discontinued my internet up north, and while relocating down here, lost the $10 discount. Once, I re-established down here, and resumed my Xfinity internet, my $10 discount resumed.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:21 AM

Oh, and because they're on VZW's network, you can bring over most of their phones.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:25 AM

I have had Xfinity mobile for over a year and a half - here and in CT and I am happy with it
Old 12-19-2020, 09:27 AM
Default I have Xfinity mobile

Quote:

Thanks.
I was as skeptical as you are, signed up for the $12 per Gig program, (remember there is no contract) I brought our phones which were unlocked and they changed the SIM card, I was with Verizon for the past 30 years paying over $100 for two lines and was intrigued with this newcomer to the cellular arena. I can tell you that my cell service from Xfinity has been great, been there for now 17 months, you also get Xfinity WiFi at hundreds of outlets around here, Ocala, Leesburg, Orlando, Gainesville, etc so you don’t use your data. Benefits what has changed is my Bill, for the past year I paid fir my two lines 8 months $14.85 and the other 4 months $28.90 that is included tax and all of the government communications fees. I am LOVING IT. No, i don’t work for them or have any interest in them. Check it out, no contract and you can always go back to your carrier (I will never go back).
Old 12-19-2020, 09:29 AM

We are currently living in Virginia and switch to xfinity mobile a couple years go. Cell service has been very good and it is cheaper. We went from paying 98 dollars a month to pay 24 to 36 dollars a month. The tech support is ok.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:29 AM
Default Definitely switch to Xfinity. Reception is fine and you will save tons of money on yo

Quote:

Thanks.
Definitely switch to Xfinity. Reception is fine and you will save tons of money on yo
Closed Thread

Tags
xfinity, mobile, service, switch, pleased

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.