Wordpress expert needed

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Default Wordpress expert needed

Starting to use Wordpress to write a blog. Having trouble uploading photos. Do not understand eror codes and ffixe are too technical for me. Any expert users out ther I can talk to?
John Bulcroft

john@bulcroft.com
Old 01-01-2019, 01:07 PM

I am not an expert but I know you can not load videos. Are you trying to do photos and videos at the same time that Might be an error
Old 01-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Sage

I think there is a Wordpress club in the Villages. I do not have the info but you can check the list for it. You could also do a you tube search. Seems like there is a you tube video for about everything.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:27 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbulcroft View Post
Any expert users out ther I can talk to?
How are you hosting your blog? Most places that host WordPress have some kind of email, chat or phone support you can use.

There is a Villages WordPress users club.

The Villages Wordpress User Group | 3rd Tuesday 8-12, Paradise Recreation Center, The Villages, FL

If you're just getting started with WordPress your are probably going to have a lot more questions to answer, WordPress is like that. If your current host doesn't include some kind of support you might think about switching to one that does before you've built a lot of content. For example the $5 per month plan form WordPress includes email and live chat support.

WordPress.com Plans and Pricing – Get Started for Free Today!

If you are hosting it with WordPress directly they have a 24x7 chat line you can use.

Live Chat Support — Support — WordPress.com

Even if you are not hosting directly with WordPress they have forums you can sign up for and ask questions on, but it may take a couple of days or never to get an answer.

Support — WordPress.com

You can also search WordPress support and you might find your answer.

Support | WordPress.org

And lastly if you search the web for WordPress consulting or WordPress mentor you will find pay for sources for WordPress help. Their pricing is all over the place from cheap to expensive.

Last edited by Dan9871; 01-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
expert, wordpress, users, technical, ther

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.