Yahoo Email

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Default Yahoo Email

I am new to Yahoo email and have a question. I have a contact whose initials are RG and his yahoo email address begins with a "w". When I forward an email, his name would come up in the dropdown under "w", I believe. All of a sudden, he doesn't appear in the dropdowns under "r", "g" or "w", but he still appears in my contacts. Therefore, the only way to include this individual in my forwards is to physically type in his entire yahoo address.
Anyone know why this is happening? Thank you.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Try deleting him from your address book, re-enter him and reboot your computer. Let us know if that works.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 12-05-2018, 11:28 PM

I pulled up my contacts, clicked on his name, then edit. There was no option to "delete". I clicked the x next to his name, the name disappeared, then I clicked "save." Obviously, it didn't delete because, when I went into "compose" put in an "r" and he was not in the dropdown. Put in the "g", not in the dropdown. Put in "w" and his name came up. I really find yahoo mail confusing. Some of my contacts appear in the dropdown whether I type in the first initial of their first name or the first initial of their last names. Others appear only under EITHER the first letter of their first name OR the first letter of their last name; not both. I have other issues with those dropdowns, when not including one of the names in an email, but I'm having trouble describing the problem. Sound confusing? Sorry !

Tags
yahoo, email, address, contacts, appears

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.