Blessed & Grateful Estate Sale Services

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-11-2014, 12:10 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Blessed & Grateful Estate Sale Services

Blessed & Grateful

Estate and Moving Sales Made Simple!
We are Villagers and serve only fellow Villagers.

We take care of the whole process for you and endeavor to make this
difficult time as painless and easy as possible.

From complete Estate Sales to assistance with any home moves that require the sale of excess Items.

More information can be found on our website by
CLICKING HERE

Please contact Sean or Poppy at (352) 217-5801 or email us at info@blessedandgrateful.com

Have a Blessed & Grateful Day!

Attached Thumbnails
b-g-jpeg-jpg  

Last edited by Ad poster; 01-11-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Feeling Blessed & Grateful after receiving this wonderful letter from our recent client at our Mulberry sale:

January 31, 2014

Poppy and Sean Donnelly, owners of Blessed & Grateful, are the consummate estate sale professionals. It is with great pleasure that I recommend Poppy & Sean Donnelly as estate sale agents for anyone planning to dissolve an estate, downside, or move. During a very challenging time in my life when I suddenly lost my Mom, Poppy & Sean’s calm and ensuring demeanor led me gracefully through the process of selling all my Mom’s home contents seamlessly. And all of this was completed while I was out-of-state on the West Coast. The out come was above my expectations, both in terms of price and timing.
My Mom had a very full house of eclectic items, and they staged the inside beautifully, with everything so well displayed, marked, all the while taking such great care of the new carpet and freshly painted walls. Not only were they successful in selling all of her things, it was completed faster than expected because of their great advertising strategy, and the proceeds were way above my expectations. Poppy & Sean’s knowledge of the local market in The Villages, keen eye for marketing, and understanding of The Village logistics, and a network of followers led to an extraordinary estate sale. They worked hard, illustrated a great understanding of the details, visual display, etiquette, and smoothly guided me along the estate sale process.
One of Poppy & Sean’s best qualities was listening to exactly what I wanted & needed – and didn’t want – and answering all of my questions, and even calling me daily with updates. When I was finally ready to do the estate sale, their hands-on approach & willingness to tackle jobs in prepping the house for the estate sale is unlike anything I have ever seen, or heard of, in any estate sale company. Poppy & Sean’s positive attitude was so genuine – even in several challenges when they stood on my behalf to see an outcome through – I knew they had my best interest in mind at every step. They even took a video for me to see the house prepped since I was out-of-state, plus it gave me one last glimpse of my Mom.
I highly recommend Poppy and Sean Donnelly of Blessed & Grateful for any estate sale. I would be happy to answer any questions: molly@erett.com

Warmly,
Molly Schmidt

www.blessedandgrateful.com

Have a Blessed and Grateful Day!
Sponsored Links
Blessed & Grateful are #1 in my opinion
Old 02-09-2014, 11:01 AM

Thumbs up Blessed & Grateful are #1 in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed&Grateful View Post
Feeling Blessed & Grateful after receiving this wonderful letter from our recent client at our Mulberry sale:

January 31, 2014

Poppy and Sean Donnelly, owners of Blessed & Grateful, are the consummate estate sale professionals. It is with great pleasure that I recommend Poppy & Sean Donnelly as estate sale agents for anyone planning to dissolve an estate, downside, or move. During a very challenging time in my life when I suddenly lost my Mom, Poppy & Seanís calm and ensuring demeanor led me gracefully through the process of selling all my Momís home contents seamlessly. And all of this was completed while I was out-of-state on the West Coast. The out come was above my expectations, both in terms of price and timing.
My Mom had a very full house of eclectic items, and they staged the inside beautifully, with everything so well displayed, marked, all the while taking such great care of the new carpet and freshly painted walls. Not only were they successful in selling all of her things, it was completed faster than expected because of their great advertising strategy, and the proceeds were way above my expectations. Poppy & Seanís knowledge of the local market in The Villages, keen eye for marketing, and understanding of The Village logistics, and a network of followers led to an extraordinary estate sale. They worked hard, illustrated a great understanding of the details, visual display, etiquette, and smoothly guided me along the estate sale process.
One of Poppy & Seanís best qualities was listening to exactly what I wanted & needed Ė and didnít want Ė and answering all of my questions, and even calling me daily with updates. When I was finally ready to do the estate sale, their hands-on approach & willingness to tackle jobs in prepping the house for the estate sale is unlike anything I have ever seen, or heard of, in any estate sale company. Poppy & Seanís positive attitude was so genuine Ė even in several challenges when they stood on my behalf to see an outcome through Ė I knew they had my best interest in mind at every step. They even took a video for me to see the house prepped since I was out-of-state, plus it gave me one last glimpse of my Mom.
I highly recommend Poppy and Sean Donnelly of Blessed & Grateful for any estate sale. I would be happy to answer any questions: molly@erett.com

Warmly,
Molly Schmidt
In my opinion Blessed and Grateful are the best Estate Sales in The Villages. From the stand point of a shopper, Poppy and Sean price their sales fairly on the 1st day of the sale unlike some of the others who overprice on the 1st day putting their items at a fair price on the 50% off days. Also the bid box that Poppy and Sean provide is a bonus. Another added bonus for Blessed and Grateful Estate sales is that all of their staff are very pleasant and friendly. Again, this is only my opinion.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:17 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you for your kind words

We believe that many of the estate sale companies in the villages are doing an excellent job and we are just trying to be as professional and successful as they have become

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Old 02-09-2014, 12:33 PM

The comments from Sean and Poppy are typical of them. Gracious and Kind, they sold two pieces of Art for me, and got really more than a fair price for them.

They are Honest, Trusting, Reliable, and Really Hard Working, plus they live right here in The Villages.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:46 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hi Sean and Poppy,

I received your check and wanted to say once again how much I appreciate all of your work. You are absolute professionals! You have been flexible, pleasant and work so hard. It have had complete piece of mind during the entire process. Your expertise and experience is worth every penny and more in this process! Please know I will always be willing to endorse or recommend your work.

With Great Appreciation,

Lauren Werch
On Behalf of myself and parents

werchl@duvalschools.org

Old 04-04-2014, 06:50 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Sean and Poppy,

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your excellent handling of the estate sale at our parent’s home. With the three of us being from out of town, you saved us what could have been a very stressful and overwhelming task. The results of the sale were amazing… 3 small boxes of miscellaneous odds and ends to donate to the charity of our choice. And better yet…when you were done, the house was empty, clean, and looked like new!! Thanks, again. It has been a real pleasure working with both of you.

Sincerely,
Karen, Gregg, and Julie

Old 09-16-2014, 08:05 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Poppy and Sean,

I want to start off by thanking you two for the kind, thoughtful, professional, and sincere way you treated myself and my family members during the rough process we had after the passing of my Aunt. I think back to how invigorating you guys were and the process of transforming the house to a professionally ran estate sale amazes me today. Not once did I not trust anything you were telling me and for that I owe that to how you conduct yourself from the initial process. Finally I would like to say thank you for your hard work and making a hard time be a lot more easier to bear.

Thank you,
Sincerely Keith.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:26 AM

Yes you are to be commended from your clients.....
Other side of the coin....
since time is limited...I only go to your sales for the same reasons they have expressed.... Kind,courteous,and friendly.....
Wrap up the breakables with the bags all really when I finally select my last item ( ha,ha) and pay a good price for all.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:31 PM

I personally know Poppy and Sean, and I have to agree - VERY warm and nice, and EXTREMELY hard working. I would HIGHLY recommend them
The Villages