1A KLJ Flooring Review

1A KLJ Flooring Review

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

1A KLJ Flooring Review
Old 02-18-2016, 02:42 PM

Default 1A KLJ Flooring Review

Zack Istre, the owner, was very professional, courteous, responsive and his work is outstanding. Zack and his team of workers moved all of my furniture with care, tore up my carpeting and linoleum and disposed of it for me. They did a timely and beautiful job with my engineered hardwood floors throughout the house. They also did ceramic tile in my bathrooms. I would highly recommend KLJ for any flooring job! I would be happy to give you a verbal reference, just contact Zack and he will get in touch with me.

Old 02-20-2016, 11:39 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

wanted to add on to this thread.... 1A KLJ Flooring is in good standings with TOTV... and they have been a sponsor of ours for a while... They have there details in the Home Improvement Section but wanted to give you the info below.. thanks for supporting our sponsors....

1A KLJ Flooring

Specializing in Hardwood, Laminate, and Tile!

*Working in The Villages for over 12 years
*Over 2000 Happy Village Customers
*Over 50 years Combined Experience
*Small Family Owned Business
*References available on request
*Will install your Flooring or Provide Flooring

Work Guaranteed. Quality Products, Fair Pricing.

Certified Installers & Licensed and Insured.

Call with any questions or help with any hard surface Flooring.
Let us increase the value and transform your home.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Contact Zack @ 352-303-3859
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2016, 10:32 AM

Do you restore hardwoood flouring?
Name Change
Old 07-18-2016, 04:57 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Name Change

Just wanted to let all our Villagers know that 1A KLJ Flooring will be changing our name. For expansion reasons thanks to all our customers we will now be Encore Flooring with a small showroom and Painting added. ALL the Same Owners, Employees, Fair Pricing, Quality Products. Thanks again for being such great customers and helping us grow.

Free Estimates Today

Call Zack @ Encore Flooring 352 303 3859
Old 02-05-2019, 11:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Encore Flooring specializes in water damaged flooring jobs. Over 20 years experience in the Villages. We will work with you and your insurance to get your water damaged floors replaced. This depends on the size and type of damage. We can help and take the headache and hassle out of dealing with the insurance company.

Most of the time we can get you a new floor covered under your insurance with no money out of pocket. You also have the option to upgrade to a higher quality or completely different Flooring. We specialize in hardwood laminate LVP and tile. We also do custom showers.

We have a wide range of products to choose from in all hard surfaces. We do normal remodels without water damage also.

Types of water leaks eligible for insurance coverage include. Roof, sink, pipes, showers, ice makers, toilets, windows, wall intrusion,
a/c overflows, showers, dishwasher, washer, hurricane etc.

Call 352 303 3859 to get your new floor underway today.

Tags
zack, job, flooring, klj, bathrooms, recommend, highly, review, tile, house, ceramic, contact, touch, reference, happy, give, verbal, floors, engineered, furniture, courteous, professional, care, tore, moved