Above and Beyond Service from Professional Carpet & Tile

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Default Above and Beyond Service from Professional Carpet & Tile

After closing on our house ten months ago, we had our tile grout professionally sealed by Pat More (who was referred and recommended on TOTV). He sealed the entire house with his special acrylic sealant plus the summer kitchen out on the lanai. Recently, I had a couple of small problems caused by a loose tile (not his fault) and he came right out and fixed the problem as well as a couple of others .... no charge to me just great service and great products. After our one-year inspection, he will be coming out to do his annual service which consists of professionally cleaning the tile and grout and resealing any high traffic areas. It's almost been a year and our grout looks as new as the day it was put in! Just great, great service and Pat and his crew deserve lots of praise! Pat More 352-516-3565.

Gail
Village of Pennecamp
Old 06-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Gold member

I also used Pat More last year to seal our grout. I am so happy with the results and how easy it is to clean the floor. I have recommended him to other Villagers and with the same wonderful service from him.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 06-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Default Floor/carpet cleaning

I used Scott with Eco-Power Plus and he's the best. My carpets came out so cleaned plus he guarantees the job for 18 months. He also cleaned my tile floors and grout which had been a nightmare to keep clean.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.