Adding a 2nd Bathroom sink

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2019, 08:24 AM
Gold member
Default Adding a 2nd Bathroom sink

We are looking recommendations for a contractor to add a second bathroom sink in our master bath. It would involve removing and replacing the current counter top as well as the required plumbing to accommodate the 2nd sink. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thx

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 01-21-2019, 09:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,006 Times in 2,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna32162 View Post
We are looking recommendations for a contractor to add a second bathroom sink in our master bath. It would involve removing and replacing the current counter top as well as the required plumbing to accommodate the 2nd sink. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thx
You will probably lose 1 or 2 drawers, depending on how you do this. There is another option that might work, I have seen advertisements for sinks that sit above the counter top (I do not know the technical term for these), but if you like the idea, you could GAIN and additional drawer. In any case you would still need the new counter top.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
You will probably lose 1 or 2 drawers, depending on how you do this. There is another option that might work, I have seen advertisements for sinks that sit above the counter top (I do not know the technical term for these), but if you like the idea, you could GAIN and additional drawer. In any case you would still need the new counter top.
Also you would lose valuable counter space.
Closed Thread

Tags
sink, recommendations, bathroom, 2nd, current

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.