air duct cleaning

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Default air duct cleaning

Can anyone recomment a ood ,honest one>

Has anyone used Advantage Air Conditioning. I saw their ad in the daily Sun.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:01 PM
Smile air duct cleaning

PLEASE contact with a licensed HVAC contractor who has experience in air duct cleaning (ADC). I owned the largest ADC company in Atlanta GA for many years and there are a lot of "go and blow duct suckers" out there. The come into your home, blow some dust around, suck the money out of your pocket , go out of business then go down the street and open up under a new name! If the price is cheap then that is the quality of work you will get. Our starting price on a single unit and 12 vents was $450 so if they are advertising $25 then they are lying to you. I have not personally used an ADC company since my house is new however I have done some research since living here and will recommend DUCTZ in Orlando because I know them personally and know they do top quality work. I have furnished information on this subject to the Sr. VS Crime offices so you may want to check with them before using someone you saw advertised in the paper. Or better yet go to the website for National Air Duct Cleaners Association Home | NADCA and read their recommendations for certified contractors. There is a lot of duct board and flexible ducting here in central Florida and there can be microbiological growth in the system and it must be cleaned properly or your could have a bigger problem. So suck it up, pay the price to have it done right:-)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.