Air Duct Cleaning

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Sage
Default Air Duct Cleaning

Awhile back, there was a post saying a air duct cleaning company charged a lot of money for the services offered.

I had my A/C checked last week by Chuck Farrell and Mike recommended Bryan Marchants for air duct cleaning.

Bryan came today and did an excellent job as I had several ducts that had some dust markings near the vents. His charge was extremely reasonable and he was very neat. Bryan has over 20 years of experience and I highly recommend him. 352.259.9193

Bryan is Licensed and Insured.

BTW - I am a big fan of Chuck Farrell and they always give excellent advice. Honest too!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 07-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Strongly Agree

We couldn't agree more in recommending Chuck Farrell. You will have to go a long way to find a business like his that is so honest and great to deal with. We had him check our A/C today and he spent a good 1/2 to an hour going over everything inside and outside. When he was done he told us our A/C was fine and how to reduce the monthly rates. We thought we might be ready for a new one and he said no ours is fine. When asked how much for all of his work he would hardly take anything. You don't find great contractors like this real often.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:21 PM

Be careful, my mom hired someone to check to see if her air ducts needed cleaning, he left a business card, I googled his name and he has a record. Always check contractors names, it is all public records and very easy to research. There are tons of scammers out there taken advantage of the residents in the Villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
air, bryan, cleaning, duct, farrell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.