Airport Shuttle Van

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2011, 01:23 PM

I have used them twice and the service was very good. They pick you up and return you to your house. When I returned from a trip, they were waiting for me. They had my schedule and were at the Orlando Airport pick up spot waiting for me. Great service. Fritz
Old 06-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Default Shuttle tomorrow morning

I have a reservation to go to Orlando Airport at 7:00 am tomorrow. Honestly, I'm not sure which one it is! I made the reservation online yesterday and received a voicemail to be at Lake Sumter Landing at 6:45 (The online site only offered Lake Sumter and Spanish Springs as options). The message said to have cash or check for $45. Does anyone know where the pickup point is at Sumter Landing? ASAP please!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 PM

Turn just before the bridges going into Lake Sumter. There is an outdoor seating and a bathroom next to the parking lot for Cody's.( Between Cody's and TGIF). Next time use Airport Shuttle as they pick you up at your home and drop you off at your home.

You are taking the Villages Shuttle.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Sage

The Airport Shuttle has not increased their charge
Old 06-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Default Villages airport Van

I used the Villages airport van many times and the service was very good. At the time they only did business in The Villages. Now, they have expanded and do pickups and drop offs in Leesburg and other communities. That means your travel time is longer. I now using The Villages shuttle since they provide pick up and drop off at home.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Platinum member

I used them many times with no problem The last time we used them we had to wait 50 minutes for a couple that never arrived. I thought it too long a wait. No reason to wait that long. PS: WE also had our cat with us. Were anxious to allow him out of the carrier. I'm sure he was stressed as it was and a 50 minute wait after two hours at the airport and another 2:15 flight time.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Default Never Again !!!!

I am still waiting for a guest who landed at MCO at 6:30 (it is now 9:15) and I STRONGLY recommended the "shuttle service" with a phone number of "352-241-2000" as I took this from our new home in Pennecamp to MCO. The shuttle has stopped so far in Leesburg and Fruitland Park !!!!!! It is NOT a MCO "Villages" shuttle...it has been over two hours thus far since he sat in the shuttle van and he is still not here.

So, I would suggest you NOT use this service unless you don't care how long it takes to get from MCO to TV.

DJM
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmccarthy View Post
I am still waiting for a guest who landed at MCO at 6:30 (it is now 9:15) and I STRONGLY recommended the "shuttle service" with a phone number of "352-241-2000" as I took this from our new home in Pennecamp to MCO. The shuttle has stopped so far in Leesburg and Fruitland Park !!!!!! It is NOT a MCO "Villages" shuttle...it has been over two hours thus far since he sat in the shuttle van and he is still not here.

So, I would suggest you NOT use this service unless you don't care how long it takes to get from MCO to TV.

DJM
The Village Airport Van runs 24/7. The will transport you to and from your home. Yes, it will take longer than the Villages owned shuttle which travels from the Airport to the Shuttle Stations during business hours only.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.