Alternate for direct or dish tv service

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Default Alternate for direct or dish tv service

I was at the Marion market recently. I have experienced a huge increase in my Direct TV cost. A vender at the Market spiked my interest with a "new age" TV service. He offered a huge package of available channels. After some up front cost, he stated my cost for two TV's would be only $37 per month.
The company operates under the name All Access Television. there are supposedly lots of these receivers in the Villages.

Do you have anything you can share about this system ??/
Old 04-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Be very cautious, there are some people selling bootleg streaming devices, so basically your service would be illegal. I have no idea if this is what this vendor is offering, just a recommendation to be careful. Nothing is free, and this comes under the old adage, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is not.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Be very cautious, there are some people selling bootleg streaming devices, so basically your service would be illegal. I have no idea if this is what this vendor is offering, just a recommendation to be careful. Nothing is free, and this comes under the old adage, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is not.
His box gets EVERY station. Local, pay, pay per view, movie, sports, you name it. You make the call if it illegal.

BTW: I just got Direct TV to lower my monthly bill to $49/mo from about $125. Just ask them for the customer retention department and be ready to haggle.
Closed Thread

Tags
cost, huge, direct, service, market

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.