Another Homewatch Possibility

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Location: Living in the Villages after 26 years on the Upper Westside of Manhattan!
Default Another Homewatch Possibility

Has anyone used Jeff Halstead, from The Home Watch
(PO Box 344, Lady Lake, Fl. 32158 352-409-6733) for his homewatch services? He comes recommended from the Villages Insurance Company. This seems to be a sideline for him (I believe he also has a computer repair business) I was just hoping for some references before I commit to a contract. Thanks!
formerly of Manhattan and weekends on the Jersey Shore--now living the dream in Caroline!
Old 10-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg150 View Post
(PO Box 344, Lady Lake, Fl. 32158 352-409-6733) for his homewatch services? He comes recommended from the Villages Insurance Company. This seems to be a sideline for him (I believe he also has a computer repair business) I was just hoping for some references before I commit to a contract. Thanks!
We use the villagers home watch, 352-750-2522, and have been very pleased with them. They have been in business a long time and are very efficient.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I have used him for computer repairs, honest, extremely nice and reliable.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

I use The Village Sitter, Charlene and Steve Manieri. They are Fantastic and have saved us numerous times by discovreing leaks, ants, issues, even during an addition. Their phone number is 352 633 5063 They are a great team and Steve also works for Community Watch. They attend to every possible detail, email and send pictures and texts, and call for urgent matters. They will also hang out during a furniture delivery and are extremely reliable and trustworthy.

Last edited by jane032657; 10-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Consider using professionals!

Quote:
The number of Villagers calling themselves "Home Watch" is on the rise. Consider using a professional well experienced company that does Home Watch as a 24/7 full time business. Make sure if a company say's they are insured and bonded they are properly insured and bonded! Call their insurance agent to make sure the insurance policy is in force! Ask for a copy of their business license! Review the list of items that will be reviewed in their inspection. Ask for a copy of the report you will receive upon completion of their inspection. Find out what training they have had.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
I use The Village Sitter, Charlene and Steve Manieri. They are Fantastic and have saved us numerous times by discovreing leaks, ants, issues, even during an addition. Their phone number is 352 633 5063 They are a great team and Steve also works for Community Watch. They attend to every possible detail, email and send pictures and texts, and call for urgent matters. They will also hang out during a furniture delivery and are extremely reliable and trustworthy.
Big vote for Charlene and Steve
Old 01-31-2014, 08:13 PM

Another big vote for Charlene and Steve. You will not be sorry.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:49 AM
Default Jeff Halstead

Quote:
We have a close friend who uses Jeff, and I have dealt with him on her property. Reliable and on time. She is very happy with his service.

Mallory Square, Village of Hadley and now Gilchrist!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:05 AM
Sage

Dee (aka Redwitch) is a bonded, insured and licensed home watch with a personal touch. She will go the extra mile to make sure that your home is safe and functioning properly. She checks after every lightning storm that the electric hasn't gone off. I've even known her to refuse pay in the event of a family emergency such as illness or death. I'm just a friend and I hardly ever leave home; when I do, she takes care of my cats.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 AM

What is "Dee (aka Redwitch)" contact information?
Old 02-16-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I agree, I use the village sitter and couldnt be more satisfied!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:02 AM

Does anyone know Jeff Halsteads email address? Thanks
Old 04-20-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Ditto! Constantly goes above and beyond and sends monthly report showing when they were there and what was done. Sometimes even pics to show us what we are missing by not being there
Old 04-20-2014, 08:21 AM
Gold member

I have to put in a BIG endorsement for Redwitch (Dee). We purchased our new home in September and did not plan to make the move until after the holidays. I contacted her after reading many glowing remarks about her service on this forum. We could not have been happier! She not only made weekly visits to check our house, but was there for deliveries, contractors, painters and carpet cleaners. This allowed us to get the new house move in ready from up north without hassles.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.