Anybody heard of company named Perfect Time Inc?mpany is listed

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2020, 07:35 AM
Default Anybody heard of company named Perfect Time Inc?mpany is listed

This company is listed on a denied ARC application for landscaping a putting green in the front yard in Edgewater Villas. Can't find Perfect Time Inc in official listing of corporations in Florida known as Sunbiz and the phone number is not listed. Maybe the reason for denial is a false application listing a non-existent business.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:46 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Not sure that ARC would care who the contractor is. Only what work is planned.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:19 PM

I would think it was denied because it was a putting green in the front yard. I know I read someone put in artificial grass In the front that looked great but was told to rip it out because it wasn’t approved.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

I believe the original poster is talking about the lady with the fake grass who has now submitted an application to change it to a putting green.
No ARC Approval makes $4,000 mistake
Old 07-25-2020, 06:39 AM

I know who Perfect Timing is, it is a couple who did work on our landscaping through our swim pool builder/contractor , they were the sub contractor for the irrigation removal and rerouting, and moving some plants. I think some landscapers or contractors apply for the applications, it gets denied, ie: too close to easement setbacks or non conforming to ARC standards, but they don't follow up and proceed with the work. We as home owners think, alls good, they applied, but yes they did, but didn't get the approval. I would ask for a copy of the ARC approvals, if they say they applied then they should be getting a document that's it's been approved.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Never, Never, Never, have a contractor or rely on a contractor to get ARC approval, been there done that and I was lucky and able to get retroactive approval. You should get the ARC application and approval and then give that to the contractor so they know what they are required to meet. Contractors MUST get any and all permits (you Never get permits).

Tags
listed, perfect, time, company, application

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.