Anyone use LA Flooring?

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2023, 06:39 AM
Default Anyone use LA Flooring?

Hello everyone, I am removing the carpet and installing LVP throughout. I received quotes from several installers - leaning towards LA flooring. I’m wondering what experiences you have had with their service.
Thank you1
Old 01-22-2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmrocano View Post
Hello everyone, I am removing the carpet and installing LVP throughout. I received quotes from several installers - leaning towards LA flooring. I’m wondering what experiences you have had with their service.
Thank you1
I am also considering having LVP installed and have looked at previous threads on this topic. I see that the 3 most recommended sources are LA Flooring, Roberto's, and East Coast Flooring. When I used Google, I found store locations for Roberto's and East Coast, but cannot find any store location for LA Flooring. I'd like to visit their location to see the products they sell in order to pick out a color tone and texture. So. may I ask, does LA Flooring have a store and if so, where is it located?

Last edited by SIRE1; 01-22-2023 at 08:59 AM. Reason: correct typo
Old 01-22-2023, 09:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmrocano View Post
Thank you1
They installed flooring in 3 bedrooms and pulled the tub in guest path and put in a walk-in shower. They were terrific. On time, professional installation and always cleaned up. I highly recommend them.
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, i’m, wondering, experiences, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.