Apex roofing and restoration

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2020, 07:59 AM
Default Apex roofing and restoration

They are canvassing for new business after the February storm. Trying to get new roofing contracts. Has anyone dealt with them. Good or bad?
Old 05-23-2020, 08:28 AM

Don't know about them but I can highly recommend Big D Roofing in Ocala 352 236-2959. Did an excellent job re-roofing my home and had the best price
Get an estimate from them before you decide.
Old 05-23-2020, 05:14 PM
Veteran member

They just finished roofing our house day before yesterday. Scheduled a date---supplies and dumpster arrived the day before work was to be done. 7 hard working men showed up and began work at 7 am ---worked all day---left around 6:30 with their job complete. Cleaned up as we were told they would. Next day their supervisor came by to check their work. Dumpster was picked up and we now have a beautiful new roof. No complaints at all.
Old 05-23-2020, 05:29 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandybill2 View Post
They just finished roofing our house day before yesterday. Scheduled a date---supplies and dumpster arrived the day before work was to be done. 7 hard working men showed up and began work at 7 am ---worked all day---left around 6:30 with their job complete. Cleaned up as we were told they would. Next day their supervisor came by to check their work. Dumpster was picked up and we now have a beautiful new roof. No complaints at all.
We they able to get an Inspector out that fast? Len
Old 05-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
We they able to get an Inspector out that fast? Len
Don't think he has arrived yet---permits, etc., still hanging on window--not to be removed until inspector comes. Hopefully this week. Work was done on Thursday.
Old 05-24-2020, 09:48 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandybill2 View Post
Don't think he has arrived yet---permits, etc., still hanging on window--not to be removed until inspector comes. Hopefully this week. Work was done on Thursday.
My friends have been waiting for over a month. They must really be back logged. Thanks Len
Old 06-05-2020, 08:32 PM

They came to our house today and said they would put on a new roof for what our insurance company would pay but they didn't give us a quote. They said they would deal with the insurance company direct and all we would have to pay is the deductible. We have American Integrity Insurance. Supposedly, they aren't good at approving roof replacements. Apex said they would work with them and if need be file suit on our behalf at no charge. It all sounds really good, but the form they wanted us to sign, which is an Assignment of Benefits forms isn't very clear and doesn't state what we were told. Did you have any issues with a cost difference between Apex and the insurance company? Just don't want to have any issues if we decide to go with them. In my experience, the roofing company provides a quote and the insurance company tells you how much they will pay and you go from there negotiating. This seems like the cart before the horse and I don't want to end up in manure. Thank you in advance for your reply.
Old 06-17-2020, 04:44 PM
Cool Apex roofing

They were here in Pennicamp today with the same story. Pay the $500 Ded and they will replace the roof. Like to hear from all those hundreds of homeowners they have already done.
Old 06-17-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rklaroche View Post
They came to our house today and said they would put on a new roof for what our insurance company would pay but they didn't give us a quote. They said they would deal with the insurance company direct and all we would have to pay is the deductible. We have American Integrity Insurance. Supposedly, they aren't good at approving roof replacements. Apex said they would work with them and if need be file suit on our behalf at no charge. It all sounds really good, but the form they wanted us to sign, which is an Assignment of Benefits forms isn't very clear and doesn't state what we were told. Did you have any issues with a cost difference between Apex and the insurance company? Just don't want to have any issues if we decide to go with them. In my experience, the roofing company provides a quote and the insurance company tells you how much they will pay and you go from there negotiating. This seems like the cart before the horse and I don't want to end up in manure. Thank you in advance for your reply.
I would never do business with someone coming to my door. Never. One should at last check references or Seniors Against Crimes or whatever they are called. They know what is a scam and what companies have complaints against them.
Closed Thread

Tags
roofing, apex, good, dealt, contracts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.