Apex roofing reviews

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Default Apex roofing reviews

Apex roofing of Longwood in in our neighborhood soliciting jobs. Claim they can have insurance company pay for roof minus deductable.
There was another company doing the same last year.
Has anyone had their roof done by them and are you satisfied?
Called Sr. vs crime but they are closed for virus duration.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:18 AM
Thumbs down Good Roof Job, But Careless With Your Property

They are a legitimate company and they did a fine job on our roof....but they damaged our stamped concrete driveway, smashed a downspout, bent a garage light, and were careless with some kind of substance that killed the tops off of several bushes. It's been three weeks now and nobody has taken care of anything. I can cut them some slack on the driveway because that requires the original company to come out, the downspout is such a simple repair and their promises have been lies. I was able to bend the light back in shape but it shows how careless they were, someone must have been on a ladder and leaned heavily against it.
Old 07-25-2020, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidshelleen51 View Post
They are a legitimate company and they did a fine job on our roof....but they damaged our stamped concrete driveway, smashed a downspout, bent a garage light, and were careless with some kind of substance that killed the tops off of several bushes. It's been three weeks now and nobody has taken care of anything. I can cut them some slack on the driveway because that requires the original company to come out, the downspout is such a simple repair and their promises have been lies. I was able to bend the light back in shape but it shows how careless they were, someone must have been on a ladder and leaned heavily against it.
My friend had her roof done by Apex, Unfortunately, she signed an "assignment of benefits" with them. She just received a notice of lien on her house from Apex. She suspects that Apex wanted more than her insurance company paid. I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure how this will turn out. But, I understand that Apex wants you to sign this assignment. I wouldn't trust a company doing that.
Old 07-25-2020, 08:19 AM
Platinum member

they have come twice to my house saying they could replace roof for cost of deductible. My house was built in 2007. I don't feel having a new roof done at the insurance co. expense is morally right. 20 years is about the max you can expect in Florida. also, they would put the claim to American Integrity and from what I've heard, they fight them and will pay pro-rated amount, which I actually think is more proper. They became somewhat belligerent when I refused their free roof inspection. A friend's sister is in limbo right now because she signed something and is stuck waiting for them to fight it out with the insurance company and she really needs a new roof.

Anyway, at my previous house elsewhere in Florida, I had to replace my roof. from the estimates, it's clear the difference in what needed to be done--such as any wood that needs to be replaced. if this company is going to accept what the insurance company is willing to pay, I would worry that the job would not be the best and I'd have problems later.

When I need a new roof, I want to hear exactly what will be done and evaluate the company doing it.
Old 07-25-2020, 08:29 AM

Stay away from Apex Roofing
Old 07-25-2020, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,741 Times in 1,382 Posts

I cannot support roofing companies going around soliciting roof replacement.

It is not as though they are checking to see if you need a new roof.

After inspection, they will then report reasons why you need to replace.

Once one agrees to let them check your roof you are halfway to being sold a new roof.

No different than calling a plumber.....only when needed!!

No leaks....no problem!!
Old 08-24-2020, 09:03 AM

Hi, We are looking at purchasing a house where there was a new roof put on by Apex. Don't know if it was an insurance thing.
Did you decide to put a new roof on your ow or was it an insurance thing?
Closed Thread

Tags
apex, roofing, roof, company, closed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.