Aristicrete Driveways

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Default Aristicrete Driveways

8 years ago I had Aristicrete finish a concrete floor. Job beautiful and done on time and per specifications. Had recent experience...should have checked Talk of Villages and BBB. This company does not deserve to be in business. Terrible service, job did not match previous job, price changed during job, employee that did job sleazy and dishonest. I only wish I had checked them out prior to this job. My advice..DO NOT USE ARISTICRETE.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:29 AM
Location: Brooklyn, NY; Staten Island, NY; Monroe, NY; Maple Grove, MN; The Villages

I used Artisticrete a few years ago and they had done a great job. I was very pleased initially, but then I had noticed tire marks on the driveway. I called them 5 times over several weeks and I either got voicemail or a receptionist who took the message. When I did hear back I got the runaround. I got so frustrated I finally told them forget it, but I was going to record my experience on Talk of The Villages. I agree, they may do a good job at first, but then you can't rely on them if there's a follow-up problem.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.