Tea Plantation Floral Boutique in LSL

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Platinum member
Thumbs down Tea Plantation Floral Boutique in LSL

An order was placed at Tea Plantation Floral Boutique in LSL for an arrangement to be delivered to a friends home on Friday April 8th.

Today Saturday April 9th at 4:25 PM I received a call from Tea Plantation Floral Boutique saying that the arrangement had not been delivered because nobody would answer the phone. It gets better.

When asked if they tried to deliver the order they said NO. They don't just drop them off.

I rushed to Tea Plantation Floral Boutique in LSL, because they close at 5 PM, and picked up the arrangement, had them deduct the delivery charge, and delivered it myself.

Soooo - If you EVER place an order with Tea Plantation Floral Boutique in LSL, make d a m n sure that someone is available to answer at the delivery destination.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Sounds to me the Tea Plantation was trying to do the right thing! They have NO reason NOT to deliver a flower arrangement but I bet you they can tell you story after story of flowers being left at the front door and either the people went away for the weekend or headed north and would not be back for 4 months. Thus they call ahead before making a delivery. I would assume they left a message on a telephone recorder to call them back ...but why is this hard to understand what they did...and moreso why they did what they did?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Gold member

Don't see this as a problem. We have had flower deliveries from them and at least one other flower shop and they have both called first to make sure someone was home rather than leave the arrangements outside to wilt.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Gold member

They called me to deliver a bouquet but there was a problem with timing since we were going out. I gave them a time frame but there seemed to be a problem with them getting here with in that time. Weird since I am not that far from their location. We called when we got back and gave them another time frame, same problem, not sure they could deliver it within in that time so I said later in the day and still a problem for them. Finally she called back to say they would have them delivered with in 30 minutes. On top of that I wasn't that impressed with the arrangement.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.