Bathroom Remodel

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Default Bathroom Remodel

We need recommendations for a good reliable business that does bathroom remodel.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:20 PM
Platinum member

Sorry that there are no replies. Have you found someone?

I was going to ask the same question. I want two bathrooms to be updated. Not the least expensive but not the most expensive. Just plain simple and nice. No bells and whistles.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

The following four contractors I read reviews and they would all do a good job. Doc's Restorations is probably the busiest remodeler in TV, however they priced on the upper end. I went with Jettastone this past September and they remodeled my master bath. Whatever you do, don't use Wildwood Kitchen & Bath. They advertise in the Sun everyday, they have many more complaints than anyone, just do a search.

Our villa was 9 years old had not been changed, the shower was a fiberglass stall, which I hated. They installed a new Jettastone seamless shower, vanity, sink, faucet, toilet and tile floor. The only real negative was the plumber and the tile contractor are handled by a third party, which you have to negotiate separately with. The entire project was $9500. I had an estimate from Doc's Restorations and it was about $12,000. That was the only two I had estimates.

JettaStone Solid Surface Showers and Countertops

Welcome Home

Doc's Restorations: Home Improvement & Handyman serving The Villages and Surrounding Cities

Kitchen & Bath Studios Of Ocala LLC - Home

New tile floor, baseboards and white vanity.

The Villages Florida

New toilet

The Villages Florida

New light and sink

The Villages Florida

Shower

The Villages Florida
Old 01-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Platinum member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
The following four contractors I read reviews and they would all do a good job. Doc's Restorations is probably the busiest remodeler in TV, however they priced on the upper end. I went with Jettastone this past September and they remodeled my master bath. Whatever you do, don't use Wildwood Kitchen & Bath. They advertise in the Sun everyday, they have many more complaints than anyone, just do a search.

Our villa was 9 years old had not been changed, the shower was a fiberglass stall, which I hated. They installed a new Jettastone seamless shower, vanity, sink, faucet, toilet and tile floor. The only real negative was the plumber and the tile contractor are handled by a third party, which you have to negotiate separately with. The entire project was $9500. I had an estimate from Doc's Restorations and it was about $12,000. That was the only two I had estimates.

Welcome Home

Doc's Restorations: Home Improvement & Handyman serving The Villages and Surrounding Cities

The Villages Florida

New toilet

The Villages Florida

New light and sink

The Villages Florida

Shower

The Villages Florida
Thank you for sharing the information! Very helpful! Especially giving costs.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Platinum member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post

Welcome Home

The Villages Florida

New toilet

The Villages Florida

New light and sink

The Villages Florida

Shower

The Villages Florida
Thank you for sharing the information! Very helpful! Especially giving costs.

Tags
bathroom, remodel, recommendations, good, reliable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.