Batterbee Roofing

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Default Batterbee Roofing

Is anyone aware of an ongoing problem with Batterbee roofing? Have they gone out of business? We signed a contract with them to replace our roof (under the Owens Corning warranty settlement), and I have the check made out jointly to us and Batterbee. But I can't get anyone from Batterbee to return a call. I've called numerous times, left messages, emailed them, contacted them through their website, and no response. The check is only good for a few more weeks (it was good for three months), so I'm really concerned. They had done our roof originally when the house was built, and did a good job. I've called every number I can find. The main one is 352-748-6300 where I've left message after message. My latest call was to Owens Corning to explain the situation, and I'm awaiting a call from them.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Is anyone aware of an ongoing problem with Batterbee roofing? Have they gone out of business? We signed a contract with them to replace our roof (under the Owens Corning warranty settlement), and I have the check made out jointly to us and Batterbee. But I can't get anyone from Batterbee to return a call. I've called numerous times, left messages, emailed them, contacted them through their website, and no response. The check is only good for a few more weeks (it was good for three months), so I'm really concerned. They had done our roof originally when the house was built, and did a good job. I've called every number I can find. The main one is 352-748-6300 where I've left message after message. My latest call was to Owens Corning to explain the situation, and I'm awaiting a call from them.

Try 266-7115, they did my roof in 2006, good job
Old 01-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Try Justin's cell # 352-216-4179. He was the main contact. Batterbee replaced my roof and several neighbors last month and yesterday I saw Batterbee trailor in a newer section
Old 01-05-2015, 11:49 PM

If you do not reach them soon, you might want to give warranty a call to see if they can help with the contact information. If the company is doing work on the new builds, too, warranty should know how to reach them. I have found warranty to be very helpful with questions.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:40 AM

Thanks all. i will try the alternate numbers today, and call Warranty if need be.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:27 AM
Veteran member

If you have solar tubes, do your homework. I recently got 6 estimates for a new roof. The Batterbee rep was the only one of the six who insisted that we must replace all 3 solar tubes (to the tune of $900) anytime a roof is replaced. He also kept pushing Owen Corning shingles when we told him we didn't want them.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.