Batterbee Roofing

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Default Batterbee Roofing

Is anyone aware of an ongoing problem with Batterbee roofing? Have they gone out of business? We signed a contract with them to replace our roof (under the Owens Corning warranty settlement), and I have the check made out jointly to us and Batterbee. But I can't get anyone from Batterbee to return a call. I've called numerous times, left messages, emailed them, contacted them through their website, and no response. The check is only good for a few more weeks (it was good for three months), so I'm really concerned. They had done our roof originally when the house was built, and did a good job. I've called every number I can find. The main one is 352-748-6300 where I've left message after message. My latest call was to Owens Corning to explain the situation, and I'm awaiting a call from them.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Is anyone aware of an ongoing problem with Batterbee roofing? Have they gone out of business? We signed a contract with them to replace our roof (under the Owens Corning warranty settlement), and I have the check made out jointly to us and Batterbee. But I can't get anyone from Batterbee to return a call. I've called numerous times, left messages, emailed them, contacted them through their website, and no response. The check is only good for a few more weeks (it was good for three months), so I'm really concerned. They had done our roof originally when the house was built, and did a good job. I've called every number I can find. The main one is 352-748-6300 where I've left message after message. My latest call was to Owens Corning to explain the situation, and I'm awaiting a call from them.

Try 266-7115, they did my roof in 2006, good job
Old 01-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Try Justin's cell # 352-216-4179. He was the main contact. Batterbee replaced my roof and several neighbors last month and yesterday I saw Batterbee trailor in a newer section
Old 01-05-2015, 11:49 PM

If you do not reach them soon, you might want to give warranty a call to see if they can help with the contact information. If the company is doing work on the new builds, too, warranty should know how to reach them. I have found warranty to be very helpful with questions.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:40 AM

Thanks all. i will try the alternate numbers today, and call Warranty if need be.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:27 AM
Veteran member

If you have solar tubes, do your homework. I recently got 6 estimates for a new roof. The Batterbee rep was the only one of the six who insisted that we must replace all 3 solar tubes (to the tune of $900) anytime a roof is replaced. He also kept pushing Owen Corning shingles when we told him we didn't want them.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.