BedSpot

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2019, 10:49 PM
Default BedSpot

Hi there,
Guys, i need your help. My flat is about to be completely repaired and ready for me. Past week i ordered "Zinus Trisha 7 Inch Low Profile Platforma Bed Frame" 79.5 x 59.5 x 7.2 inches sized (queen-size).
I'm the one who's been sleeping on the sofa for many years, so i don't really savvy in mattresses. Which mattress can you recommend to purchase? I have $400 for this purpose. Which features should i put my attention on?
Also, what do you think about the first mattress in this article? I have Zinus bed frame, so i can get a set There it is also said, that the memory foam of this mattress is infused with green tea extract and castor seed oil, both of which help to counteract bacterial growth and mildew that can lead to foul odors developing in your mattress. It sounds very good... Does it work?
As you understood, i'm looking for foam mattress with medium or high firmness. I'm also very sensetive to smells, so mattress shouldn't smell at all and you know what smell i'm writing about. Brr...
Waiting for your feedback!

Last edited by GwenR; 11-19-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
sleeping, years, sofa, sized, inches

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.