Best Appliance Repair

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Smile Best Appliance Repair

2 Brothers Appliance (751-1660) have been terrific in their response & service. Our refrigerator is getting to the "shall we replace it or fix it?" stage. We have called them on two occasions, and they not only were prompt in their response, but showed us how to make a minor repair to our ice maker that would avoid having to have them back for that problem. The second time, some loud noise stopped (of course) before he arrived, and when asked "What is your service call charge?", he replied..."We don't have one"...!!
Give these guys a call when you have a problem...you won't be sorry.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworma View Post
2 Brothers Appliance (751-1660) have been terrific in their response & service. Our refrigerator is getting to the "shall we replace it or fix it?" stage. We have called them on two occasions, and they not only were prompt in their response, but showed us how to make a minor repair to our ice maker that would avoid having to have them back for that problem. The second time, some loud noise stopped (of course) before he arrived, and when asked "What is your service call charge?", he replied..."We don't have one"...!!
Give these guys a call when you have a problem...you won't be sorry.
I agree. I've used 2 Brothers a few times. Once with no charge for showing me how to fix the problem, another time a minimal part charge and most recently guidance over the phone on how to take care of the problem. They are prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. I love these guys!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.